A Unique Primitive Art with a whisper to the past~

These truly ARE the voices in my head.







Thursday, March 9, 2017

My New Hand


Well...new to me.
"Stacey Scissorhand"
and
"Frankenhand"
have been met with lots of giggles!

Tomorrow,
it will be a week.

Two procedures at the same time
has proven painful,
but it has gotten better each day.

Tim has been wonderful 
and beside me all the way~
he is a wonderful caregiver.



As the swelling goes down,
I am beginning to feel the difference.
I can't hold a pencil or 
silverware just yet...
and 
I giggle at 
my lack of coordination with
the mouse....
but I do see improvement.

 I had to stop by
and tell you 
THANK YOU!

The comment's, notes,
private messages 
and emails
are amazing.

It is true~

you never know,
 just how many people that you touch
on this big web.




And so,
 while I am not able to work, 
I have been working on 
some wedding plans ~
research...
and
making silly left handed sketches and notes...

My Imaginarium
is going full tilt 
with new concepts 
and techniques.

I can't wait 
to dive in!



1 comment:

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Somehow I missed this was happening! I am very happy your recovery is going well - a good time for those little voices in your head to explode onto paper soon! Heal fast - hugs, Judy
\